Sally joined KoenigRubloff because of its reputation as the leader in luxury real estate, consistently representing some of the most sought-after homes on the market. From historic lakefront estates in Lake Forest to Magnificent Mile penthouses in Chicago, luxury home buyers and sellers have been exceedingly well-served by the marketing strength of KoenigRubloff.
Sally’s goal is to present each of her properties in a manner that captures their special allure. Even the most exquisite home benefits from a finely crafted marketing plan that stirs the emotions but also appeals to the finely-honed sense of value that luxury buyers possess. Sally’s marketing strategy for luxury homes is a four-pronged approach:
- Personalizing her marketing plan for each home she represents
- Elite print advertising, including the Wall Street Journal, Sheridan Road, Michigan Avenue, the Chicago Tribune, and the Pioneer Press
- Luxury on-line advertising and social media, including featured listings on top rated luxury websites including luxuryrealestate.com, chicagotribune.com, chicagoluxuryhome.com, and YouTube.
- Personal contacts with high-end buyers and the agents who represent them.
Personalized Marketing Plan
Sally’s marketing plan is designed to give your home maximum exposure to qualified buyers. It uses a multi-media approach that is designed to take advantage of KoenigRubloff’s cutting edge marketing technology. With over 90% of buyers searching on the internet, Sally’s plan uses online tools to find the right buyer in conjunction with creative strategies to reach buyers outside traditional outlets.
In order for your home to receive maximum benefit from its prominent placement on key websites, Sally makes sure that your property is shown to its best advantage. All properties she represents receive:
- Professional photography
- A professional video tour of your home highlighting its most significant features
- A professionally designed color brochure
- A stand-alone website with an individualized url (e.g., http://123mainstreet.com/)
- Complete property description on koenigrubloff.com, which attracts over 100,000 unique visitors per month
- Syndication to over 250 of the most popular real estate search engines nationally and internationally, including:
- Print Advertising in KoenigRubloff’s Sunday Tribune Advertisement and the Pioneer Press
- “Just Listed” Postcards to Area Residents
- eCard email Marketing to over 5,000 Top Luxury Agents
- Broker-to-broker marketing within Sally’s extensive network of personal agent contacts
- Property details displayed on the Multiple Listing Service available to all North Shore area agents
Sally takes this proven plan and refines it to fit the particular needs and goals of each client. She will meet with you to discuss the details and suggested modifications at your convenience.
Elite Print Advertising
Research shows that while most consumers begin their search on-line, luxury buyers also value targeted print advertising. That is why Sally places her luxury properties in select print magazines and newspapers, in addition to the Chicago Tribune and the Pioneer Press:
- Wall Street Journal: Sally’s luxury properties are featured every month in the Distinctive Properties and Estates section of the Wall Street Journal. With a Chicago circulation of almost 85,000 and a typical subscriber’s net worth of well over $2 million, it continues to be the best place to engage with upscale homeowners.
- Sheridan Road: Sally’s luxury properties are also featured in this luxury lifestyle magazine named for the iconic street along the lakefront from Chicago to Lake Bluff. Seven times a year, 55,000 copies are distributed to prime North Shore residences and businesses.
Luxury On-Line Advertising
KoenigRubloff’s website allows your property’s features and photos to be easily shared with potential buyers and brokers, locally and around the world. Your luxury property images and listing details are distributed to a vast network of 250 KoenigRubloff partner websites, including:
- LuxuryRealEstate.com, a Webby Award Honoree, is the most-viewed luxury real estate website in the world and receives more than 3.5 million page views per month. This site showcases more than 60,000 luxury properties with an average price of $2,500,000 USD, earning us the honor of being named “Forbes Favorite” for several years. The site has also been ranked by high-net-worth U.S. consumers as “Best Website,” according to the Luxury Institute LLC, an independent research firm.
- Chicago Magazine Real Estate Look Book: Sally’s luxury listings are Featured Properties on this popular website created and distributed by the publishers of Chicago magazine.
Personal Contacts and Broker-to-Broker Marketing
Research shows that most luxury property buyers work with a real estate agent. Sally focuses on this important agent audience through Twitter, Facebook, customized email announcements, networking through office meetings, and her extensive network of personal agent contacts. Sally has found these tools to be very effective to introduce her luxury properties to the broker community and to publicize broker open houses.
Sally goes one step further and promotes her listings to her personal contacts throughout the north shore community. Due to her deep connections to the community, she can reach hundreds of potential home buyers, who may not yet be working with an agent. She sends customized email announcements to her database of personal contacts, as well as direct mail to her contacts and the surrounding community. Sally goes above and beyond the typical agent’s marketing to promote her listings and find the right buyer for her clients’ homes. One prominent north shore agent recently told her: “Your marketing puts me to shame!”