Why Buy with the Mabadi Group?
Right now there has never been a better time to buy real estate. The Mabadi Group offers our clients dedicated agents who will advocate for your throughout the buying process, provide you with extensive market knowledge, and strategically negotiate on your behalf.
Dedicated Agents Advocating for You
- Finding the home of your dreams is easier than you think if you have the right team behind you. The Mabadi Group has helped people find their dream home under a variety of market conditions. We carefully listen to our buyers’ needs, wants and desires in order to help them find the best possible home. We keep all information confidential through the buying process, even after the transaction is complete.
- Whether you are entering the market for the first time or you are an experienced home buyer, everyone needs an experienced advocate looking out for his or her best interest. Our expertise in the North Shore market will give you the information you need to make the best decision for your family.
Extensive Market Knowledge & Broker Relationships
- Any agent can look up listings on the internet and read the details. The difference with the agents in the Mabadi Group is that we have actually been in the homes and can provide details beyond what is publicly available. If we can’t answer all of your questions we will find out, immediately.
- It is important to have a thorough understanding of the town in which you are buying, including local schools, access to public transportation, park district programs, even restaurants and shopping. We pride ourselves on providing the answers to all of your questions.
- We have strong relationships throughout the brokerage community, which offers our clients the opportunity to learn of properties not actively for sale or properties that will be coming up for sale. When inventory levels are low this can be a huge advantage for buyers.
- The Mabadi Group knows that the more knowledge you have, the more empowered you will be when you reach the negotiating table. We will learn as much as possible about the home and the sellers, relaying all information that will enhance your buying position. During contract negotiations, we will actively work to help you achieve the best possible terms in purchasing a home.
- Finding the right home is just the first step in the process. Your agent will offer guidance start to finish which includes providing resources for inspections and referrals for a real estate attorney and/or mortgage broker, if needed. We also work with the buyer and seller through all inspection issues. We can help you find the resources you need to determine if a real issue exists. Our job is finished only when the keys are in your hands.